Amplyfy Works Limited – Founded in 2019, we are a growth-focused creative and digital agency based in Kigali, Rwanda creating and implementing strategies to grow businesses and increase their market share. Our mission is to grow businesses, facilitate the building of profitable relationships between our clients and their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Employment Type: Contract
- Amplyfy Works is on a mission to help businesses across Africa achieve their true growth potential and contribute to Africa’s prosperity. We do this through a suite of brands, products and services that enable businesses profit and create impact.
- Wangee Design is a relatively new offering of Amplyfy Works Limited dedicated to providing high quality, reliable, consistent and affordable design services to meet the communication and branding needs of businesses across the continent and beyond.
Design Service Areas Offered Include:
- Branding Design, Publication Design, UI Design, Pitch Deck and Presentation Design, Landing & Sales Page Design and Social Media Design.
- We are looking for an energetic professional to help drive our sales and grow the business.
- The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, organized and results-oriented professional that loves to close sales, acquire new customers and ensure new customers are served well.
- The individual believes results should be tangible for growth to be measurable.
Below are of the Expectations of this Role:
- Conducting market research, identifying potential clients and prospecting to bring new clients on board
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the database.
- Working with product development to give feedback improve and update pricing and customize products/services to clients’ needs
- Identify new business opportunities and partners for business growth
- Participating is setting Sales/revenue target and executing to reach and exceed targets
- Negotiating and closing deals with clients on behalf of the business
- Understanding clients’ needs and working with team to ensure clients’ needs are delivered excellently
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales and growth strategies, client service and retention plans, analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies and creating periodic reports.
- Participate in drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients towards needed services
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 1 – 3 years’ relevant work experience in business development, sales or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Ability to work remotely effectively with team members as well as clients
- A strong focus on measurable results versus efforts
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization, initiative, self-management and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Ability to negotiate and close deals on company’s behalf.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Submit your Resume and additional information
- If you are such an individual, we look forward to having you on board to deliver on our mission and to support you in your professional growth and development
Application Deadline 6th August, 2021.