PoweredUp Consulting – Our client, an International Organization that seeks to empower women, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Employment Type: Permanent
- The Business Development Associate will assist and guide the organization in growing and developing their business ventures to bring clean energy access to local communities within the state.
- The ideal candidate will bring a commitment to our client’s mission of creating energy access for everyone, everywhere.
- The ideal candidate should possess the ability to work independently with a strong background in training, mentoring and strong past experience in understanding business and marketing. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- This position is full time contract job and may require frequent travel to develop and support the network of entrepreneurs.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of experience.
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Community leadership / sale experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and at least one local language
- Strong IT and social media skills
- Strong record keeping skills, attention to details
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Team-oriented and flexible
- Demonstrated experience working with small business
- Demonstrated facilitation and coaching experience
- Ability to accept and provide constructive feedback
- Strong customer service orientation.
N70,000 monthly salary plus Commission, HMO, Call Credits, Transport Allowance and other benefits.
Deadline: 26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title and State as the subject of the mail. “Business Development Associate – Bayelsa State”
Note: Strictly for female candidates residing in Bayelsa State.