AT&A Group Limited offers Investment, Properties & Retail Management Services.
We are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- He / she would work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff. He/she may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for AT&A.
- Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business executive’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company.
- This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- The primary role of the Business Development Executive is to prospect for new clients by networking, calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with AT&A.
- They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (degree award not less than a second class lower). A professional certification in marketing as well as a master’s degree would serve as an added advantage.
- This position requires a smart and business savvy individual with 2 – 3 years experience in business development / marketing
- Territory management;
- Market knowledge;
- Presentation skills;
- High energy level;
- Public speaking;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Motivation for sales;
- Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial skills;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Analytical minded, with strong problem solving skills;
- Interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral;
- Excellent people, project and time management skills;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite;
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives;
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met;
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail;
Application Deadline 28th January, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter