Bola Tinubu Health & Diagnostics Centre is an ultra-modern Diagnostic Center facility which provides Radiology and laboratory services at Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja Lagos. BTHDC is a Public Private Partnership (PPP) between PPC Limited and Lagos State Government. PPC Limited is affiliated to Philips Medical System (PMS), a global leader in providing clinical management and diagnostic technology, and have been successful in transferring latest technology to the healthcare industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Roles / Responsibilities
- Identify clinical days for each department to introduce the organization’s new services.
- Engage in the marketing of other General Hospitals and private Health clinics within your territory.
- Introduce the brand to doctors and follow-up with patient referrals from public and private hospitals.
- Introduce the brand and organize corporate organizations for corporate screening and partnership.
- Partner with reputable HMOs and their corporate clients.
- Attend to client’s enquiry and keep proper records to be forwarded to the BDM / Head of Commercial.
- Clients’ follow-up after test/procedures for feedback processes.
- Assist in developing new business relationships and new clientele.
- Develop effective and professional presentations of the organization’s services.
- Send daily and weekly reports on marketing activities and issues encountered.
- Make enquiries on the numbers of doctors and consultants available each day, and partner with them to get referrals.
- Project the statistics of patients per unit and work assiduously on doubling this figure per day and meeting the set target.
- Promote brands and marketing activities.
- Any other duties assigned by the manager.
Qualification and Person Specification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any health-related field.
- 4-5 years of business development working experience in the healthcare sector.
- Negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Attention to detail.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the ever-evolving online and offline marketing of health services.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to implement strategies for better market opportunity beyond the business environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Application Deadline 12th July, 2022.