Cadwell Limited – We are a collection of mavericks, conservatives, thinkers, creatives and visionaries with diverse ideologies working together passionately to achieve a common grail. Our grooming prepares us to exhibit proficiency in delivering our expertise; the hunger for excellence instilled in us fuels our desire for perfection. The CADWELL culture guarantees fulfillment and keeps us in a state of Love and Gratitude, which we transfuse to our work and personal conducts at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop networks of landowners and financiers to achieve overall Group goals.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Secure ALL building approvals/ permits for Group’s projects in Nigeria
- Liaise with Design & Project Management Unit, Corporate Services for all technical and necessary documents/requirements to aid building approvals and or permits
- Source for land within target areas to increase Group land bank for building residential, commercial, and mixed developments
- Locate and appraise underdeveloped areas for building residential, commercial (office suites, malls, department stores, and auditoriums, etc.) and mixed developments, based on evaluations of market conditions#
- Prepare a report on land appraisal and acquisition, while ensuring that searches at the various land registries have been conducted.
- Prepare Investments memorandum and commercial viability of partnership schemes while preparing proposals and conducting presentations therein.
- Coordinate the Group’s quarterly business review sessions while maintaining schedules, resolutions, and documentation of the same
- Build and maintain important client relationships.
- Initiate and secure public, private partnership schemes and joint venture projects towards increasing Group land bank.
- Identify and maintain inter-governmental relationships with federal (MDA’s and parastatals) and State Governments and their Agencies for business development.
- Conduct due diligence and process coordination towards securing partnership schemes.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 – 7 years work experience.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.