G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited is the world’s leading security solutions group with operations in over 125 countries. In Nigeria, G4S provides secure transport, security technology, training and integrated security solutions to customers operating in the commercial, diplomatic, industrial, telecom and transportation sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- The Business Development Executive is responsible for providing a sales function that is focused on maintaining and growing the business unit’s customer base through effective sales strategies and relationship management.
- The Business Development Executive will specialize in the sales of Electronic Security Systems.
Effective management of Sales and Business Development in the business in compliance with the company’s business strategy:
- Implementing Sales & Business Development strategies to ensure revenue growth.
- Identification of potential new business opportunities through consultation and cooperation with operational management, planned prospecting, leads, cold calling, tender notices.
- Arrange and conduct meetings with new and existing business prospects, in conjunction with operational management where appropriate, market the company’s integrated security solutions.
- Conduct / arrange site surveys identify risks and develop appropriate solution to meet customer needs.
- Prepare and submit sales proposals / tenders to prospective customers. Where necessary, prepare and conduct sales presentation.
- In consultation with the Head of Sales, ensure that annual contract escalations of existing customers are finalised.
- Ensure smooth liaison between Sales and Operations in order to harmonise sales and service delivery.
Effective performance of Sales and Business Development administrative functions:
- Finalise contract documentation (Service Agreement, Letter of Intent) as per standard terms and conditions.
- Preparation and submission of Contract Schedule appropriate departments for processing.
- Ensure that a customer file is maintained, containing a signed copy of the contract, contract schedule, as well as any other relevant documentation.
- Ensure that the contract status report is updated on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that the ERP system is constantly updated with all required information on new and existing customers.
Effective reporting on Sales and Business Development activities:
- Preparation and submission of monthly report to Head of Sales.
- Monitor competitor activity through generation and analysis of reports.
- Advise country management of sales activities, competitors and customer needs.
Qualification, Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge of Sales and Business Development Policy and procedures
- Knowledge of Integrated Security Solutions
- Knowledge of the country market / sector
- Minimum qualification: Relevant four year Degree or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in a similar role with a proven track record of sales and business development initiatives in a service orientated, FMCG or logistics industry (will also consider candidates with a background in software sales, if this is role that includes technical sales).
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent negotiation and communications (written and verbal) skills
- Persuasiveness/Sales Ability
- Customer Thinking.
- Delivering strategy
- Collaborating and Co-operating
- Relationship Building
- Awareness of Market Environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a one-page letter setting out why you are the right candidate for this position and include details of the success you have achieved in sales to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 8th March, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter