Gofixit – A customer focused on-demand online solutions provider using its platform to connect vetted, reliable, trust worthy artisans with customers who need help with repairs, installations and everyday tasks.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these needs
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts – depending on the size of the company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors
- Develop business sales and marketing strategy.
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Come up withpromotional strategiesand activities that will grow the business
- Liaise with the finance team and utilitydepartments as appropriate
- Minimum of 3 Years experience in a similar sector
- B.Sc / HND in a related field
- Project management and organisational skills
- Negotiating skills
- The ability to think strategically
- The ability to analyse sales figures and write reports
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch.
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- Interpersonal skills for building and anexcellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- Teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to work
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th March, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter