Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Hospitality (Hotel)
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- In Charge of Managing the relationship between the hotel and online Travel Agents.
- Collaborate with Event Planners and Human Resource trainers on tactics to sell Astoria Event halls
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Develops promotional and Marketing master plan for weekly room sales.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Proactively Calling already existing clients for continued business and referral.
- Responsible for working closely with digital Marketers to ensure online selling, converting strategies and must be competent at digital Sales tactics.
- Responsible for Achieving Monthly Sales Target Assigned.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- B.Sc / BA / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Social Science, or relevant field.
- 2 – 3 years experience in customer support is a plus
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills.
- Proven working experience as a business development Executive, sales executive, or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Business Development Executive” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th June, 2022.