Workaholic DCC Limited is a strong player in the maintenance and repair industry with support services to facility management companies / personnel.
Our proposition is to be a one stop shop for all installations, maintenance and repair services for domestic and corporate clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Description / Summary
- We are currently looking to recruit Business Development Executives that can drive the business towards achieving the bottom line.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships Identify and develop business opportunities for the company’s services.
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Determine new opportunities by analysing business needs.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
Qualifications Essential Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Sales or other relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of Business Development/ Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the Facility Management (FM) or Real Estate industry
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills Additional Information.
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Market Knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 29th April, 2021.