Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client in the Financial Sector is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role requires a results-driven individual with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. The job primarily involves selling and promoting Marble Capital’s financial/investment products and services to individuals, institutions and government organizations.
- As well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, you’ll strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, presentations
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years’ work experience in sales
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 19th March, 2021.