Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team. You’ll be the face of Bolt for Business, identifying potential clients, getting them excited about the possibilities, then negotiating and signing them.
- B4B has big targets, the product is evolving getting better and better and our ambitions are high – aiming for 10X growth in the next 12 months.
- To achieve that, we’re looking for focused, hungry people, brimming with ambition and talent – just waiting for the opportunity to show us what they can do.
- In this role you’ll get plenty of autonomy, authority and you’ll be closing big deals every day with real businesses. It’s an amazing time to join!
Your daily adventures will include:
- Responsible for the whole sales chain, including prospecting, reaching out, taking meetings and deal closing
- Proactive sales of Bolt for Business solutions to the SME and mid/large size business space
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt for Business solutions
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Account manage your biggest clients, develop and settle them before passing them on
We Are Looking For
- BS / MS Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 2-4+ years of successful previous experience as a Sales Representative, Sales Lead or Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in a B2B environment
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling business services into SME and large businesses
- Experience of religiously using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous)
- Experience onboarding clients and doing some account management with larger signings
- Organised, process driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales.
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results. Relentless and experienced in identifying target leads, reaching out and generating sales from cold leads
- Excellent communication skills in both English and local language
Why You’ll Love it Here
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply