Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a new reputable Real Estate company with the aim to make available to Nigerians quality and affordable residential, commercial and office accommodation, thereby creating a virile real estate sector and contributing to national development is currently looking to engage suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reference No.: AF / 405 / BDE
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- The Business Development Manager is required to work to improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth as well as defining long-term organizational strategic goals, building key customer relationships and identifying business opportunities. You are required to have thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- You will be responsible for seeking new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients as well as plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- You will be responsible for developing a rapport with new clients, set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. You are also required to grow and retain existing clients by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
- Identifying and develop business opportunities for the landscape services.
- Proactively initiating and engaging sales calls to new prospects.
- Defining and following up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Ensuring the achievement and completion of monthly targets.
- Developing and delivering the business plans through carrying out research.
- Formulating market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Locating potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Interfacing with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Building referral and lead generation network.
- Developing and implementing strategies for new services.
- Determining new opportunities by analysing business needs.
- Identifying, evaluating andpursuing potential key sales prospects.
- Real estate sales; ensures marketing, analyses, due diligence, credit presentation and legal documentation.
- Ensuring high level engagement with management team as regards business research, strategy, analysis and development.
- Developing annual sales goals.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a relevant field of study. MSc/MBA in a related discipline will be a plus.
- Minimum 4-6 years of Business Development/ Sales experience in the real estate industry, selling exquisite real estate (properties) to corporate organizations.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- Market research experience.
- Proven ability to work as a part of a team and independently.
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good leadership skills and experience in leading a team of sales/marketing professionals
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only) to: [email protected] using “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th December, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter