Sentient Networks Limited is a wholly indigenous ICTsolutions provider located in Lagos (Island). They havewith vast experience deliveringhigh performance connectivity services, network infrastructure and data services, end point security solutions, fibre optic solutions, wide area networks (WAN) and software defined wide area networks (SD-WAN)in the government and private sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Onika, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You have complete oversight over the business development activities. Responsible for developing strategies to market and sell all our products and services to increase market penetration.
Roles and Responsibilities
Sales and Marketing:
- Develop and implement an annualsalesplanfor the company.
- Buildrelationshipsacross the company’starget market segments that will position the company as preferred service provider and impact revenue target.
- Overall ownership ofperformance targets, deadlines and other deliverablesthat may be set by the Managing Director.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting solution improvements to meet market segment peculiarities and demands.
- Maintain a cycle of business development activities including the identification and cultivation of potential clients, marketing visits, presentations, attendance at conferences and seminars.
- Lead the development, execution and monitoring of market penetration strategies for improving the company’s profile presence in the market andenhancing business growth.
- Ensure team members have individual performance contracts.
- Monitor team performance and conduct regular performance reviews.
- Ensure team members understand customer needs and deliver the expected outcomes.
- Regularly review work processes and identify areas of process improvementthat will impact service delivery.
- Weekly and monthly progress reports on targets vs actual.
- Foster a customer-centricworking environment, with clear responsibilities and expectations for team members.
- Ensure timely and effective resolution of all customer complaints.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using “BDM” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st June, 2021.