Sproxil Nigeria Limited is a company thatbuilds trust across supply chains with mobile technology solutions that emphasize direct consumer engagement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct research to identify, track, and analyze disruptive technologies, events and business models currently shaping technology trends and the digital business world
- Conduct in-depth research to generate and conceptualize ideas to create new technology solutions and enhance existing ones
- Identify business opportunities and determine products specifications to match the existing and trending opportunities
- Manage the development and improvement of existing products and services, to ensure they consistently meet customers / users’ needs
- Identify and develop strategic partnerships, leveraging on partners’ unique assets, and capabilities that will expedite go-to market strategies
- Monitor products performances from the launch stage and initiate appropriate solutions in case of products rollout associated challenges.
- Co-ordinate the end-end development of disruptive products and services
- Provide adequate support to the company in the designing and development of solutions prototypes
- Secure business approvals from management for the development and launch of new products and services
- Outline a product development timeline and oversee the project’s successful execution
- Consult market research documentations / materials and sales data to ensure that existing products are viable and remain competitive in the market
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or any of the IT related courses.
- Ability to conduct research and analysis
- Build strong relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors and other personnel.
- A minimum of five (5) years relevant experience as a Business Development or Sales & Marketing personnel in IT and Service Delivery related roles.
- Must be tech savvy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th June, 2022.