Tsebo Rapid Nigeria Limited is a leading facilities services provider in Nigeria. Originally founded in 2011 as Rapid Facilities Management Limited, we quickly established a reputation for partnering with corporate clients, delivering high quality, cost effective & transparent facilities solutions to international standards.
In 2014 we approached Tsebo Group in South Africa for a technical partnership which has evolved into a merger with Africa’s No 1 Outsourced Services provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reference Number: TSE200121-3
Job Type Classification: Permanent
Duties & Responsibilities
The Business Development Manager will be responsible and accountable for all commercial aspects of the business this includes but is not limited to the following:
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Co-ordinate bidding and tendering process.
- Promotes Tsebo’s services while addressing and predicting clients’ needs and objectives.
- Liaises with legal department on any matters requiring legal guidance.
- Adhere to the TFS Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Management System’s Policies & Procedures of as applicable to this position.
- You will be responsible for identifying and gaining new business while maintaining profitable existing contracts as per set out budgets/targets for the year
- Conduct extensive market research to inform strategy and identify new opportunities and identify cross selling opportunities.
- Keep key business contacts and maintain good relations with them at local, regional and international levels.
- Client presentations, Value Proposition, Proposals and Tender Responses.
- 5 years’ work related experience in property or facilities management industry at management level with specific experience in Business Development.
- Driver’s licence and own transport.
- Grade 12 plus appropriate tertiary Qualification – A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing or any equivalent combination of education experience sufficient to perform job duties may be considered. .
Skills and Competencies:
- Negotiating and influencing
- Energetic and enthusiastic – Must be approachable, presentable with an engaging personality.
- Creative, proactive, self-motivated and confident
- Experience working with a diverse team
- Trustworthy with ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information
- Must be able to work on his/her own initiative with minimum management supervision.
- Strategic thinking
- Commercial acumen and Sales Savvy
- Relationship management/Stakeholder management
- Analytical and solution oriented
- Innovative and visionary
- Excellent communication skills
- Deal closure
- Project Management skills.
- Ability to compile financial spread sheets and models.
- Computer Literate in MS Office (MS Word, Power point, MS Excel & MS Outlook, MS Projects).
- Good knowledge of facilities management market, marketing principles, prospecting, approaching and closing.
- Good knowledge of legislation in both public and private sectors.
- Well-developed report and writing skills.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter