Workaholic DCC Limited is a strong player in the maintenance and repair industry with support services to facility management companies/personnel. Our proposition is to be a one-stop-shop for all installations, maintenance, and repair services for domestic and corporate clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re seeking a qualified and reliable Business Development Manager to extend our reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships.
- Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help pitch our services to potential clients.
- Highly skilled at sales and business operations, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our company vision.
Objectives of this Role
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Motivate the team, track performance, and report metrics
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new venture integration
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Management
- Minimum of seven years experience
- Successful track record in B2B and B2C sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- must be able to drive and have a drivers license
- Experience with CRM software (i.e., Salesforce) will be a plus
- Ability to deliver presentations
- Experience in building and facility management will be beneficial.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.