Smart Partners Consulting Limited is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model ofcollaborationto provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy.
Our Services are: Re-inventing Recruitement, HR Audit Service, In-HouseTraining, Outsourcing& Background Check.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Facility Management)
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate must have a strong background in selling Maintenance Contracts within the facilities management or general construction company with a track record of securing high value deals within the commercial and private sectors.
- Responsible for building new key customer relationships as well as identifying new business opportunities to provide facility management services.
- Involved in both strategic planning & day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Responsible for arranging client meetings, visiting suppliers & consultants and generally opening the door for the company technical teams to develop proposals for work.
- New business development, and managing existing accounts, contracts and renewals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Sales.
- Minimum of 3 years proven Sales experience within Facility Management in Real Estate industry.
- Vast exposure to Facilities Management practices & solutions.
- Solid awareness of HS&E guidelines, asset & space & cost management.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Market knowledge.
- Solid communication, presentation, reporting and time management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.