Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a foremost Indigenous Oilfield Servicing Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Sales Head – Service Business, PMD
- Candidate is expected to develop a sustainable valves services business strategy with a strong focus on leveraging the Nigerian Content capabilities.
- Estimate market size / share for valves services portfolios, gather competition intelligence (SWOT), map customer organization & develop market pricing strategy.
- Attend to RFQs and coordinate with bids & proposals / business development managers to ensure that proper technically commercial offers are submitted to clients. Ensure that relevant information and data required for submitting a complete proposal is collected and forwarded to bids & proposals / business development managers.
- Generating periodic reports and statistics regarding sales achievements and prospects against budget.
- Support all cash collection actions to keep over dues at the very minimum;
- Qualification with NCDMB & NIPEX
- Registrations with IOCs/MFOs/NOCs/Nigerian Independents/NGC/SNG/NGMC
- Tracking NipeX Tenders
- Implement vendor registrations with IOC, NOC, Marginal Field, Independent Operators, and Gas Distribution Companies (SNG, NGC, NGMC), develop customer account plans, improve opportunity funnel quality / conversion rates, and develop credible pursuit strategies and sales forecasts.
- Conduct win / loss analysis and identify opportunities for sales and operations continuous improvement & productivity.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate across the organization with various functional teams, business development managers and key account managers to gather support, co-operation, active participation, and contribution to grow the valves services business.
- Promote and effectively communicate valves services portfolio value proposition to customers and end users.
- Deploy marketing communication / campaigns and customer engagement strategies. Proactively identify and resolve potential customer satisfaction issues and escalations. Seek timely help from superiors to diffuse crisis situation by being proactive.
- Minimum of 15 Years Experience
- Good Written and oral communication skills, both internal and external; Financial acumen, marketing and negotiating skills. Computer Skills (Microsoft Office).
- Goal-oriented with ability to multi-task under pressure in fast-paced work environment.
- Willing and able to work long hours necessary to meet deadlines and respond to emergency demands.
- Willing and able to travel to locations as required to execute job responsibilities.
- Candidate should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical / Instrumentation.
- Good working knowledge of Sales Process, Proposal Making / Cost Estimation.
- Experience and Exposure to Energy Sector (Oil & Gas, Power Industry Verticals)
- Good understanding of Valves Services business / value proposition.
- Good knowledge of Quality Control procedures and documentation.
Salary is Competitive (N700,000 – N1,000,000).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th April, 2022.