Flourish360 Limited, a reputable Real Estate company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- To be successful as a Business Development Officer, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company.
- Ultimately, an exceptional Business Development Officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
- We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented business development officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The Business Development Officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost – effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Excellent analytical, problem – solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision – making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail – oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast – paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st May, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter