Manz Incorporated Limited have consistently continued to respond to this objectives and keeping pace with new development and applications in information technology, science, and engineering and project managements for articulate, efficient result-oriented solutions to the problems of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Bogije, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- New business development; will be responsible for generating new business relationships and negotiating new revenue.
- Identification of potential Market Segments.
- Revenue generation through new account development and key account management.
- Responsible for achieving target.
- Defining the exact marketing processes and responsible for executing the same.
- Developing relevant business proposals.
- Monitor market Intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
- Maintaining the highest standards of administration in accordance with the agreed business process and that the required documentation is completed by the team for all new business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining effective prospective client and existing relationships.
- Contributing to the personal development of all Business Development personnel through excellent leadership and performance management.
- Continually refine the business development process and ensure that the Sales Team work effectively and prioritize workloads.
- Handling meeting with key clients.
- Ensure that customer care is utmost in daily activities by calling, e- mailing and visiting.
- Provide and recommend necessary training to the business development team when needed.
- Monitoring & evaluating the performance of the business development team- by guiding them to move in proper direction.
- To enhance organizational effectiveness through setting up appropriate marketing strategies.
- Consistent follow – through and resourcefulness, in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the position they are applying for as the title of their email
Note: Candidates residing in Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.