Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Bakery)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Officer will be primarily responsible for design, implementation and execution of marketing activities whilst managing the collection of sales proceeds.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Management Science.
- 0 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Design marketing strategies and carry out marketing activities for bakery products whilst analyzing the impact of the marketing activities.
- Generate more customers for bakery products whilst managing the existing relationships.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities.
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with customers.
- Meet with customers to resolve all account reconciliation issues.
- Handle Account receivables for bakery products, that is, debt collection from customers.
- Send monthly and weekly reports on marketing, debt recovery activities.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Must be resident within Ajah/Sangotedo axis.
Deadline: 20th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Ajah/Sangotedo axis.