Alkanes Petroleum & Gas Limited is an indigenous Petroleum Marketing Company with head office based in Lagos, Nigeria and operates in the downstream segment of the Oil & Gas Industry. We intermediate between Petroleum Refineries / Trading Companies and Petroleum Product Users in Sub – Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Supervisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description & Organizational Responsibilities
- We are looking for a Business Development Supervisor to help us expand our clientele, act as the point of contact for new clients as well as create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Find and develop new markets and improving sales.
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy.
- Think and work strategically – seeing the bigger picture, setting and carrying out aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Prepare daily market report.
- Prepare day/ monthly sales report.
- Reconcile day sales with all relevant parties.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Foster and develop relationships.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1 – 3years’ experience.
- Proven working experience as a business development officer, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Fair knowledge of depot sales or marketing of petroleum products.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to network.
- Age Limit: 26 years.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools.
- Resilient. Able to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2022.