Bankly is a financial technology company pushing the boundaries in cash digitization and data led consumer services. Since 2019, Bankly has been focused on building the infrastructure to serve Nigeria’s informal segment and so far we’ve served approximtely 35000 customers across our network of about 15,000 agents around Nigeria. We’re building a bank for the financially underserved.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: VP, Operations
- The Business Intelligence Analyst position involves designing, managing, and deploying data systems, reports, and dynamic dashboards, as well as training users in these systems and the use of reports. The Business Intelligence Analyst will also present analytic findings.
- This position is responsible for extracting data from multiple sources, manipulating and validating data, and conducting root cause analysis.
- The successful candidate should be comfortable performing the following: writing queries in SQL Management Studio, developing analytical visualizations such as Tableau, Power BI, BI 360, etc. and managing data systems development/enhancements projects.
- The Business Intelligence Analyst plays an essential role in presenting operational solutions and recommendations to leadership.
- The individual in this role analyzes complex business operations and develops business requirements and specifications for the creation of Programs and data systems and Business Intelligence reporting solutions.
- Gathers business intelligence from a variety of sources, including company data, industry and field reports, public information, or purchased sources.
- Analyzes data and provides insights and recommendations for organizational planning and operations.
- Assesses market strategies by analyzing related products, markets, or trends.
- Identifies markets for future product development and methods to improve sales of existing products by analyzing technology trends.
- Maintains documentation and updates reports as data system enhancements are put into place and/or business rules evolve
- Performs detailed quality control checks on significant and diverse data sets related to programs
- Compiles business intelligence or trends to support actionable recommendations.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry and business trends through communication with professional organizations, suppliers, customers, competitors, and other informed individuals.
- Summarizes financial and economic data reports for review by executives, managers, clients, and stakeholders.
- Creates business analytics by synthesizing information from multiple sources of data for business decisions and strategic planning. Manages consolidation of complex data into meaningful information systems
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality, seamless customer service to both internal and external staff and providers
- Works with key stakeholders to identify reporting needs, defines the reporting requirements, designs the report, and writes the code required to deliver the report.
- Uses business intelligence data and tools to identify and monitor current and potential customers.
Requirements / Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science or Information Technology or related field with a minimum of three (3) years or more successful experience in a FINTECH or Banking sector, primarily related to Business and Data Anaysis.
- Ability to collect and compile relevant data.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to analyze information and think systematically.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Thorough understanding of the company’s business processes and the industry at large.
- Ability to handle databases and understand technology-driven business intelligence tools.
- Knowledge of current computing technologies and software applications such as specialized Business Intelligence software, SQL query language, Microsoft Access, SharePoint, and other database applications appropriate to the position’s job responsibilities. Tableau, BI 360 & Power BI, Hyperion, and SQL Reporting Services expertise.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th January, 2022.