PreDiagnosis International – Our objective is to deliver health care programs and services to address the gap in the health sector. Our major roles as an e-medicine organization are to provide, maintain, and improve general health through the use of Telemedicine/ Telehealth-Hub country-wide especially to the teeming vulnerable larger percentage of the population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Providing concierge-like services, working in a call center.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all interactions between the clients and doctors
- Keeping records of all conversation in our call center database in a comprehensive way
- Manage and answer heavy volume inbound and outbound calls
- Coordinate clients care through video & audio intake call
- Administrative duties such as scheduling appointments
- Process clients request received about health plans and inquiries via video and audio calls
- Provide immediate and ongoing follow up phone calls as necessary
- Extensive knowledge of using online call center phone and tracking system
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
- Experience as a call center agent preferably within healthcare
- Must either be based in Abuja or Kano
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of telemedicine
- Fluent in the Hausa Language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject
Application Deadline 15th April, 2021.