J. Jumac is an indigenous manufacturer of Luggages, domestic and industrial plastic products. The suitcases and bags are being produced from factory, an exact replica of the best in Asia, was officially commissioned in July 20, 2006 by the Presidency (represented by the officials of the ministry of industry).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Representative
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend company-sponsored educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1-5 years work experience.
- Previous experience in dealing with customers or clients
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter