West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) operates one of the largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger and other states across Nigeria.
The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements. We educate the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and train women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CAPEX Works Executive, Mechanical
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Technical Services
- Change management in plant assets. Record and prepare a complete record.
- Collect data from the Engineer in-charge, Plan, prepare BOQ, make CAPEX.
- Process order and execute the order in coordination with contractors or in-house team as the case may be.
- Prepare auto drawings on case to case basis.
- During non- project time or during contingencies replace the shift fitters as per Manager’s instruction
- Use SAP for collection and reporting of DATA
- Ensure data are used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing, and using data
- Close supervision of capex related jobs. Ensure GHK and GMP during complete capex execution
- Check the quality of consumables used by the contractor
- HND, ND, or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- 5-7 years of experience in an Industrial Maintenance environment.
- Technical/vocational training
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment completing objectives efficiently with a sense of responsibility.
- Must be able to safely complete the physical tasks associated with the essential job functions such as extensive climbing, walking, lifting, bending, standing, squatting, etc.
- Understand, practice, and enforce safe work practices
- Strong mechanical repair/troubleshooting and metalworking skills.
- Proficiency in Machine Repair, Machine Tool Operations, Pipefitting and Welding.
- Functional knowledge of mechanical components (valves, pipe fittings, bearings, motors, gearboxes, etc.).
- Working knowledge of applicable HSE regulations
- Excellent reasoning and decision-making ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply