Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Career Management Supervisor
Reporting To: Career Management Lead
- Support in fitting the best staff with the right skills in the right roles while also ensuring career development options for all staff for optimal engagement.
- Assists to provide advisory and other services and guidance on Career Management for employees
- Support the development of approach to implementing career development in line with approved Career Management Framework, leveraging job family groupings, career paths and mobility framework for deployment
- Coordinate and track the implementation of approved career job interventions
- Keep custody of and maintain (i.e. keep up-to-date) Career Tools, Information and Resources.
- Support the development and implementation of the organization’s coaching and mentoring programmes
- Support the Line Managers/ Functional Heads in the design and development of career development strategy for their Line Reports
- Regularly assess the results of development programs of groups of employees and talents
- Keep tracks of the succession planning framework and its implementation ensuring there is adequate bench strength for mission critical roles
- Keep/maintain all employee career/ development records in appropriate database.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Provide periodic assessment reports on the performance of the career management interventions
- Assists in the implementation and rollout of career development tools and ensure update as required
- Assist in the implementation of Career Management paths and associated rules for movement within and outside career paths.
- Assists in the development of career management PPPs and ensure they are updated with relevant changes as approved by Head of the Department
- First Degree level qualification with a post-graduation / professional qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience in Talent/ Career Management
- Job Analysis & Design
- Competency Management
- Organizational Analysis and Design
- Career Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th June, 2022.