Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Company with a wide range of pharmaceutical / health care products is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist / Production Supervisor
Location: Minna, Niger
- Responsible for both Infusions and Formulation plant ( Tablets , Capsules & Liquid orals )
- Total responsible of all matters that relates to the company and ensuring / monitoring continuous improvement of:
- Good Manufacturing Practice on process by process basis
- Capacity utilization of the plant
- Process control/ validation
- Manufacturing and materials usage
- Responsible for the authorization of manufacturing process, releasing and delivery of finished goods
- Responsible for registering the company premises and carries out regulation as contained in the chapter 152 of the pharmacy law
- Responsible for on job training and development of personnel as well as their health and Regular liaison with Health authority and advises management accordingly
- Shares responsibility with head of engineering in ensuring that all equipment weight and measures are well standardized and certified that government policies and regulation regarding the safety of equipment building and personnel are always adhere to
- Responsible for registration of all our company products with regulatory authorities
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Communication skills
- Coordinating skills
- 8 – 10 years Experience in Pharmaceutical Formulations with good Leadership
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Visit Hospitals, Doctors, Medical Consultants daily and introduce DLC services to them.
- Generating Patient Enquiries by coordinating OPDs, Medical Camps, CME.
- Ensure prospective patient gets updated medical reports and submit all relevant document for internal processing.
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure agreements with partners are handed over, signed and prospective patient cases, who are referred are brought to the office.
- Maintain Partners, Clients and Doctors database in confidence.
- Generate a minimum of 10 queries a month out of which 5 patients must be require advanced medical treatment overseas.
- Collaborate with senior team to prospects and leads and increase the patient base for DLC.
- Good Customer Service skills
- Proven record of successful deals closed
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impactthe on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Application Deadline 5th June, 2021.
Job Title: Graphics Artist / Designer
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / NCE / OND qualification.
- 10 years work experience.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- Excellent communication skills.
Application Deadline 10th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.