Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro – Allied industry in Nigeria, a member of SIFCA Group in Ivory Coast. We operate plantations in Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo States.
We urgently require qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Junior Management Controller
Location: Ondo Plantation
- Carry out analysis on the Company’s performance
- Participate actively in the establishment of annual budget
- Perform budgetary control analysis for the company
- Implement reporting and studies for Management.
- Minimum of First Degree in Finance / Management
- Must be ICAN Qualified
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar function
- Good knowledge of Excel (Advance)
- Good knowledge of SAP an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Management Control
- Working Knowledge in French.
- Must have excellent analytical ability
- High level of Integrity
- High level of confidentiality
- Good team Player
- Attention to details
- Presentation and communication skills.
Job Title: Junior Internal Auditor
Location: Ondo Plantation
- Assist in the realization of the annual audit plan established by the Chief Audit Executive of the Group
- Assist in the realization of the internal audit mission assignment by the Management.
- Contribute to the assessment & review of the organizational procedures and risks.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
- Knowledge of risk management
- Solid understanding of rubber activities
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Not older than 30 years.
- Experience in Audit will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to write audit report
- Ability to work independently both in team & under pressure
- Ability to stand firm on difficult issues
- where required
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Rigor, openness and honesty.
Job Title: HSE Officer
Location: Ogun Plantation
- To ensure implementation of Federal, State and Local Environmental laws
- To ensure compliance on the use of PPE and work procedure in the Company
- To ensure the Group policies on sustainable development are followed.
- B.Sc in Environmental Management or related field with a minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in similar position.
- Ability to lead and manage resources Knowledge of ISO 14001 & 45001 will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV saved in their names to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.