Afri Generics Limited is an international pharmaceutical company located at the heart of Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Caregiver / Nursing Assistant
Location: Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Assist with activities of daily living.
- Assist with mobility and exercises.
- Regular monitor of vital signs.
- Administer physician-prescribed medication.
- Ensure the immediate environment of the service user is clean.
- Coordinate with physicians, physical therapists, occupational therapists and other individuals in the patient’s care plan.
- Companionship for the service users.
- Maintaining accurate healthcare records and reports.
- Where applicable, specialized care including wound dressings, NG tube feeding, tracheotomy care, bed bathing, oral toileting, oxygen administration, Fixing and care for urinary catheter, care for PEG tube etc, care for pressure areas which include frequent turning etc.
- Accessing, implementing, planning or evaluating clients’ nursing care plans by working with other members of the nursing team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Nursing.
- 2 – 4 years experience.
- Ability to act swiftly in emergencies and work efficiently
- Flexibility and patience to work in a variety of living environments
- Knowledge of clinical skills including changing bandages, giving tube feedings, administering shots and setting up and monitoring IVs.
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to get to know your patients, build personal rapport and establish a trust to provide high-quality care while increasing patients’ enjoyment and comfort
- The initiative so you can make independent decisions when required and accept direction and requests from patients.
- N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2022.