Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash & Bank Officer
Req ID.: 22000468
Location: Lagos Island, DBU Alausa – Lagos
Job Type Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Office
Organization: Distribution Business
- We are looking for a talented Cash & Bank Officer to join our team specializing in Finance for our Distribution Business Segment in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Works with the banks to ensure remittance details are sufficient to process receipts
- Assist in processing staff payments in line with payments SLA
- Timely reconciliation and submission of assigned bank accounts
- Participate in month end accounting & reporting process
- In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Ensuring timely confirmation of customers inflows
- Maintain accurate records of cheque lodgments & unclaimed lodgments
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear comprehension of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Action oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and eagerness.
- Cooperates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet mutual objectives.
- Financial Internal Controls – Leverages internal control framework by assessing internal controls and developing remediation plans to mitigate financial reporting risks and answer to changing business needs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply