KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading, reputable multinational company that deals with pharmaceutical products. Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to.
With the expansion of our company, we require the services of a resourceful and experienced professional for the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Income and expenses management in the Branch Office including but not limited to processing customers’ orders, receiving payment, issuing receipts and maintaining expenses vouchers.
- Possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills and multitasking ability
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- You are either based in or willing to relocate to Kwara State.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- A minimum of one year relevant work experience as a cashier
- You are proficient in Windows and MS Office / high level of Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should write and attach a detailed Resume with a valid Phone number to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 18th February, 2022.
- Interview will be conducted online and successful candidate will need to attend two weeks’ training at our Head Office in Lagos before going to the respective location.
- The candidate will bear the transportation and accommodation cost while in Lagos.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please do not apply if you are not ready to come to Lagos for the Training or relocate to Kwara State.
- Tel: 01-2933125.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.