Salpha Energy is a renewable energy company determined to provide affordable solar solutions for everyone. We are addressing the huge market need for energy by enabling people harness the infinite source of light that freely accessible to everyone. Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality conscious products that are built to last for outdoor campaing, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements or disaster relief.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Cashier, you have the primary responsibility of handling customer purchasing and payments while facilitating a good interaction/relationship with the customer.
- You are entrusted with the key responsibilities of complementing the customer shopping experience by evaluating the customer’s purchases, handling the customers’ payments for goods and services while making the process as enjoyable and least stressful as possible.
- Assist to achieve branch budgeted sales and profit target.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the checkout stations and other equipment.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales
- Scanning all the items presented for purchase by the customer.
- Have proper knowledge of all companies’ products and prices.
- Processing various forms of tender e.g. cash, cheques, debit card, gift vouchers presented by the customer as means of payment.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer
- Resolving customers’ complaints.
- Ensure products presented by customers are properly handled to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Cross checking items presented for purchase by customers to see that they are in good condition.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any relevant field
- 1 – 3 years experience
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Proven experience as a cashier is an added advantage
- A female applicant is stronlgy encouraged to apply.
- Excellent knowledge of sales and marketing processes and strategies
- Excellent knowledge of google suites
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email