DreamWorks Directis an Information Technology (IT) company based in Lagos Nigeria. Under the Company and Allied Matters Acts 1990, DreamWorks Direct with registration no RC 509142, was registered in 2004 as a corporate entity to provide sales and support of different brands of Computers, Printers, Projectors, Software, Office & Home Appliances and Much More.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This job entails planning, coordinating, implementing and overseeing the strategies to boost business performance, across the Lifestyle and Computing category.
- The key role is to develop category strategies, in line with the organizational Product strategy chart, while monitoring its implementation, and ensuring category growth and profitability.
Responsibilities include BUT not limited to:
- Develop a Lifestyle & computing category strategy, (broken down into achievable quarterly, monthly and weekly timelines), in line with the organizational Product strategy chart.
- Conduct market surveys to provide customer-focused insights, to help advise category assortment strategy for wholesale, retail and E-Commerce platforms, using consumer demand signals, external data, pattern recognition and industry expertise.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of category landscape to help identify and drive strategic sales opportunities and customer growth objectives.
- Liaise with the Sales Lead to propose and evaluate category-centric sales and advertising activities, across Offline and Online sales channels.
- Monitor category-specific business performance, traffic and user trends to generate actionable category assortment insights.
- Leading category management projects to optimize ranges and related merchandising.
- Manage a comprehensive portfolio of Lifestyle & Computing category brands and OEM’s; while developing appropriate strategies to ensure profitable partnerships, product sourcing and profitability for the category.
- Catalyze cross-functional teams (marketing, sales and operations) to act on these insights and deliver business impact.
- Create category-specific assortment plan for key seasonal moments and drive implementation with the marketing, inventory and sales team.
- Facilitate partnerships, onboarding and upscaling new merchants by providing seller & category-specific insights. Own relationship with existent onboarded sellers and Key Accounts.
Qualifications and Experience
- BA in Business Administration, marketing or similar relevant field / Degree in or business administration.
- 5 – 7 years cognate experience.
Skills & Expertise:
- A knack for negotiation and networking.
- Working experience with ERP software.
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures.
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management.
- Expertise in category management.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and sales operations and processes.
- Analytical and critical thinker.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 27th August, 2021.