CCR Officers (DCS Operators)–Cement Industry
Ref Id: GbokoProduction005
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
Reports To: Section Head
Direct Reports / Subordinates: Plant Patrollers, Production Attendants
- Responsible for Plant Operation and Process Control of the Kilns, Raw Mills, Cement Mills and Coal Mills.
- Coordination, Supervision and Training of all other CCR Operators.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Executing the operation, in the shift, of Raw Mill, Kiln, Cement & Coal Mills and auxiliaries’ equipment from the Central Control Room (CCR)
- Coaching and Training of CCR operators to execute operational initiatives for increasing production and reducing cost of production.
- Co-ordination of autonomous maintenance with the help of shift patrollers to achieve the targeted availability of plant for production of raw meal and clinker respectively.
- Trouble Shooting Operational Problems and taking actions to ensure run the equipment in steady trend on continuous basis.
- Achieving optimum fuel efficiency, power consumption and minimizing manpower utilization.
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety Standards in Production Department.
- Ensuring that the quality of the product going out from your department confirm with internal quality specifications.
- Assessing self-development needs and taking action on improvement areas identified.
- Relieves other Kiln CCR operator when on leave.
- Other additional assignments as entrusted by the management.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc, Chemical Engineering, Dip in Cement Tech.
- Minimum 9 years Cement Plant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Sound judgement and decision making skills
- Critical thinking.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.