Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” with the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build world-class food brands that createexceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Centre Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Proper coordination of all activities within a given center.
- Ensures that fresh ingredients and supplies are available when daily production starts in the early morning hours.
- To establish a professional brand, consistent image, and stellar reputations for the Company with the customers.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Allocate responsibilities to new employees and create office space for them.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching, guidance to ensure maximum efficiency and carrying out the corrective measures to address poor performance.
- Ensures the smooth and adequate flow of information within the organization to facilitate other business operations.
- Liaise with service providers, suppliers, and government officials on behalf of the company and secure best deals for the company in terms of price, quality, quantity, terms of payment, etc.
- Recruitment of workers into suited vacant positions and handles welfare of employees in an organization.
- Organize training for both new and old employees; conduct induction and on-boarding for newly employed workers; preparing job descriptions for them as well as enlightening them on the work processes and ethics of the Company.
- Timely submission of relevant reports to the COO/ CEO.
- Identifying and exploring new opportunities for the company in your environment and conducting thorough research to gather sufficient information and knowledge.
- Ensuring that the bakery is adequately stocked with quality baking ingredients and supplies.
- Ensuring that the company and environs are thoroughly clean and that general manufacturing practices are upheld.
- Developing and implementing advertising and marketing strategies to attract new customers.
- Creating suitable work schedules for staff members.
- Training staff to produce high-quality service while discharging duties.
- Resolving and solving any sort of complaints that may arise in the course of business operations in a professional manner.
- Monitor costs, expenses and oversee budget preparation. He is to liaise with the Account department in adopting and implementing cost-cutting methods in order to eliminate all losses, wastages and ensure that money released is used to fund only budgeted expenses and purchases.
- Monitor inventory of materials and the purchasing of new materials while paying full attention to budgetary constraints.
- Oversee facilities management, maintenance activities, and trade persons.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- B.Sc. in any Management Discipline with a minimum of 2.1 from a recognized tertiary institution
- The candidate should have experience in a manufacturing company.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar capacity.
- The candidate must possess excellent organizational and leadership abilities, strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should also demonstrate an aptitude for decision-making and problem-solving.
- Competence inbusiness development and marketing.
- The candidate should reside in Lagos (Ajah axis or environs).
- An MBA is compulsory.
- In-depth knowledge of Financial Management is required.
- The candidate must be result-driven and self-motivated.
N80,000 – N120,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th September, 2021.