PrisDav Consulting (a division of PrisDav Ventures) was established as a consortium of experts in Management Consultants and Human Resources Development with particular focus on Recruitment & Selection, Organization Development, Organizational Training & Development, Business Process Engineering, Customer Service and Quality Issues. At PrisDav Consulting our objective is to assist organizations achieve exceptional superior performance from investments in their human capital by providing highly stimulating and interactive forum for finding practical solutions to organizational human capital challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- This individual will manage our kitchen staff and to resolve kitchen issues swiftly.
- The Chef attracts and retains staff, maintains a cooperative relationship with team members, optimizes staff productivity and serves as replacement in team members’ absence.
- You will train staff to use new recipes, cooking techniques and equipment, and oversee cooks performing food preparation.
- You will oversee delivery of food supplies, prepare special dishes and supervise overall kitchen operation during dinner/ Order services.
- To ensure success you will ensure your team delivers high-quality, cost-effective dishes promptly.
- Top candidates are creative, service-oriented and level-headed.
- 2+ year’s culinary education.
- 5+ years’ experience in similar position.
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial planning.
- Knowledge of intercontinental and local dishes.
- Advanced knowledge of food profession principles and practices.
- Proficient knowledge of human resources management.
- Excellent knowledge of BOH systems, ordering and inventory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ensuring promptness, freshness and quality of dishes.
- Coordinating cooks’ tasks.
- Implementing hygiene policies and examining equipment for cleanliness.
- Designing new recipes, planning menus and selecting plate presentation.
- Reviewing staffing levels to meet service, operational and financial objectives.
- Hiring and training kitchen staff, such as cooks, food preparation workers and dishwashers.
- Performing administrative tasks, taking stock of food and equipment supplies, and doing purchase orders.
- Setting and monitoring performance standards for staff.
- Obtaining feedback on food and service quality, and handling customer problems and complaints.
N50,000 – N80,000 / Month
Deadline: 6th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter