Yummie Delite provides healthy meals, prepared using high-quality ingredients, under hygienic environment and served fast, based on a central theme of Basmati Rice, Noodles, Spaghetti and Swallow. The meals cater for a variety of clients and are delivered hot, fresh and faster than other fast-food outlets in Nigeria, Our dishes are cooked to order, not assembled to order.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Location: VI, Lagos
- Studying each recipe and gathering all necessary ingredients
- Cooking food in a timely manner
- Setting up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and food scales
- We are looking for a Chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
- Responsibilities include preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. If you have experience with advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional ingredients, we’d like to meet you.
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen.
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 13th March, 2020.