Orfema offers a wide range of healthcare and Pharmaceutical products. We import and market pharmaceutical Raw materials within other manufacturers of medicine in Nigeria and beyond. We import and market finished pharmaceutical medicines in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemical Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- To carry out physiochemical / chemical analysis of:
- Raw water/ DI water / Portable water
- Finished products, Raw materials
- Semi finished products, (Intermediate Products)
- Packing materials (To carry out analysis on Packing Materials)
- Stability studies (To carry out stability studies on Finished Products)
- Preparation of Laboratory Standards Solution and Procedures.
- Ensures daily calibration of the weighing scales in the QC Production and ensure periodic calibration of equipments.
- Checking effectiveness of service of water treatment plant along side with water handler.
- Preparation of chemicals used for fumigation (Every two weeks)
- Enforcing Compliance of cGMP in the factory.
- Calibration of Laboratory Glassware, Documenting and writing Reports of analytical Results.
- To supervise all the machines and certify them “CLEAN” for use
- To perform any other duty assigned to you by the management
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 3-10 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: We only need those who live around Fagba, Iju, Ajuwon, Oko-Oba, Abule-Egba, Ogba, Ikeja and Agege
Application Deadline 2nd June, 2021.