Aniwura Enhancement Foundation is a dynamic Tech Hub founded to create a community and conducive environment for like minded and success driven entrepreneurs to work, live and socialize. With this, we are able to help our members discover their talents and help them in achieving a balanced lifestyle though communal living and co-working. Members are able to meet diverse people, business partners and people of like minds in a very cool and secured environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Auditor
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 12 years work experience.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office tools, accounting software, and databases
- Proficiency in the use of Automated Audit tools will be an added advantage
- Sound independent judgment
- Potential candidates already certified by any of the professional accounting bodies will be preferred.
- Proven ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and priorities
- Experience of coaching or mentoring colleagues.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (saved with their full name) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th June, 2022.