Plantation Industries Limited is a leading Cocoa Processing Factory in Nigeria based in Akure, Ondo State right in the heart of Nigeria’s cocoa growing belt. With emphasis on meticulous quality control of raw cocoa that feed our plant, Plantation Industries Limited has successfully earned itself a market wide reputation for the responsible and reliable supply of high quality cocoa products to the international market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Location: Akure, Ondo
Job Type: Full Time
- Plantation Industries Limited is a leading Cocoa Processing Company in Nigeria. The company has market wide reputation as a responsible and reliable supplier of food ingredients to local and international food giants. We require for immediate employment an experienced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. It is very important and complex role since organization can only survive if actively investigates and safeguards its finances and asset.
- Chief Financial Officer or CFO will have primary responsibility for managing the company finances and assets including financial planning, tracking cash flow, budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and securing new funding, management of financial risks, record keeping, full compliance with regulatory authorities, company audits, tax management, bank relationship and financial reporting.
- The CFO will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company’s financial strategy and operations.
- Our CFO is required to possess proven experience as a finance officer or related role, in-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices, proficient in the use of ms Office and financial management software especially SAP, ability to strategise and solve problems, strong leadership and organization skills, excellent communication, analytical mind and comfortable with numbers, possession of University Degree or Higher National Diploma and professionally qualified.
- Our ideal candidate should not be more than 40 years old and prepare to relocate to Akure.
Remuneration is attractive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply