Lifecrest Medical Services Limited is an integrated and multi-specialist Medical Organisation located at No 56A Ikota Road 1 Estate, Ikota (within the periphery of Lekki County home Estate main and Western gate Estate main entrance gates), Lekki, Lagos State. It is conceived to identify and resolve most of your clinical and diagnostic medical needs, especially in the fields of General Medicine, Family Medicine, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, ENT, Cardiology, etc, as well as your behavioural and emotive medical problems in the following specialties: Psychiatry, Psychology, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Medical Officer
- We are looking for highly organized candidates with extensive experience in both medical and management roles.
- This individual shall be responsible for managing hospital budgets, recruiting and training healthcare physicians, ensuring that all staff adhere to safety standards, and delivering the highest quality of medical care.
- Balancing the duties of a physician with that of an administrator.
- Ensuring that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
- Being responsible for the performance of physicians under your supervision.
- Liaising between the administration and medical staff.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer or Board of Directors.
- Recruiting and mentoring physicians.
- Developing and managing a hospital budget.
- Ensuring that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are met.
- Keeping staff updated on new healthcare regulations.
- Finding ways to improve clinical services.
- Medical Degree.
- Master of Health Administration (MHA) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) is advantageous.
- Valid medical license.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- 7+ years clinical experience.
- 3+ years experience in a management role.
N300,000 – N400,000 Salary Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email