Media Trust Limited is the publisher of Daily Trust and other newspaper titles. They are also into commercial printing as well as Brand Marketing Research for the purpose of identifying new opportunities for business values. Each market research report delivers insight across a wide range of crucial factors such as market size, growth drivers, competitive landscape, trends, and forecasts.
We are recruiting a competent, self-motivated and result-oriented candidate fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Employment Type: Full time
- The candidate would be responsible to protect and safeguard all company’s assets, both, human and material.
- He will also be responsible for preparing daily incident reports, and other inter office memos and ensure that all allegations of crime and other incidents are investigated and properly recorded.
Duties and Responsibilities
Develop and implement strategic security protocols and procedures for the company. These include but not limited to:
- Utilize information technology tools/gadgets to protect company properties, and the entire perimeter of the company.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel in the company.
- Ensure that all security staff provide services that are standard.
- Ensure the safety and security of staff, visitors and contractors at all times.
- Liaise with all departmental heads to ensure employees are adhering to established security procedures.
- Monitor staff activity and coach subordinate performance.
- Conduct regular walk-through rounds for observing the entire company premises and mitigating risk.
- Supervision of all security personnel and giving clear direction on all security related aspects.
- Perform all tasks consistently in line with the company’s standards and adhere to all legal and statutory requirements.
- Initiate, facilitate and promote activities to foster information security awareness within the organization and related entities.
- Be available for genuine emergencies within the company at any given time.
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventive measures.
- Handles security and safety matters in the company.
- Conduct investigations and compile reports on a timely manner for theft, loss or any other issues that risk the safety of the company.
- Develop and advise key personnel on emergency procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree in Sociology, Criminology or related disciplines.
- The candidate should be a retired police officer, who must have served not less than fifteen (15) years before retirement from service.
- Experience working in a corporate environment is an added advantage.
- Gender: Male.
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration, teamwork and problem solving to achieve goals.
- Possess ability to develop and implement strategic security protocols and procedures.
- Good knowledge of computer applications.
- Demonstrated listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- A high level of integrity and trust.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should :
Click here to apply