Pioneers Global Resource and Integrated Energy Limited is a leading contractor in Nigeria. We specialize in Buildings, Roads and Rehabilitation, Flood and Erosion Control, Environmental Management, Waste Management, ISO Certification, Studies, Project Management Consultancy, Hydrocarbon Management, Field Development and Maintenance.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Job Description / Responsibilities
- We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification in Civil Engineering / Building Technology.
- Preferably Male of about 30 years of age.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 1st June, 2021.