Tati Agency is a Human Resources Company providing business and support services. We support companies in all industries and in all fields. We understand the importance of people to business and know what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating at highest standards. We use up to date knowledge to support in all HR fields.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- BS/MA in Civil Engineering
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Must be COREN Certified
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The license of a professional engineer.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings, and others)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
Deadline: 6th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.