Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria’s real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Structural Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for an innovative Civil / Structural Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects from conception through to completion.
- Developing integrated structural designs of buildings, renovations, or restorations from conception through to completion and performing supporting calculations for the planned work
- Developing technical procedures and contributes to the development of standards, specifications, construction documents, and guidelines
- Actively seeking new design and construction methods
- Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget
- Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings and Infrastructure
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Meeting construction budget by monitoring project expenditures, identifying variances, implementing corrective actions as approved by the Project Engineer
- Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the designs to fruition.
- Prepare technical specifications for structural materials
- Thinking both creatively and logically to resolve design and development problems
- Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss feasibility of designs
- Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images and carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyse data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other). Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Civil Engineering Degree is required
- Minimum of 7 years working Experience on site
- Design and Execution Skills
- Experience in infrastructure and building.
- Expert experience in project management.
- Proficient in standard industry software.
- Licensed by recognised Engineering Regulatory bodies in Nigeria such as: Council for The Regulation Of Engineering In Nigeria (COREN), NSE and PMP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email