The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-Commerce Personnel
Job ID: R-59708
Employment type: Full time
Job Description Summary
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities:
- Lead, design and implement integrated short and mid-term strategies for Digital Customers / Food aggregators in the Operating Unit to accelerate customer-back, consumer-centric programing and thus accelerate incidence-, Net Sales Revenue- and Margin growth with these Customers by bringing in the “voice of the customer” into our The Coca Cola Company program design early and thus maximize relevance and execution at the Point of Purchase.
- Key Objective is to accelerate our basket- and purchase incidence with customers in these channels and accelerate sustainable topline Net Sales Revenue – and Margin growth
- Key Deliverables are: Customer-relevant occasion and portfolio development plans, defining shopper relevant category bundles and mechanics, an impactful calendar of activation that ties in with our customers’ activation cycles, briefing marketing accordingly for communications requirements and in outlet experiential requirements, as well as aligning execution requirements with @Point of Sales lead, country operations and bottler(s).
- Partner with Operating Unit category leads to align – occasion-centric – on key categories & activation to deploy with digital customers / platforms / food aggregators and enable integrated through the line approaches while including experiential marketing
- Ownership of channel and customer metrics and analyses as well as agreement compliance, channel coherency and advanced analytic based approaches for leading edge category planning and customer negotiation
- Eventually also manage international accounts
Related Work Experience:
- 10+ years of leadership experience in customer, commercial, operational marketing.
- Strong planning and collaboration skills
- Strong customer understanding from an execution perspective
- Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience
- System Planning
- Channel – Shoppers Marketing
- Customer Management
- RGM incl Segmentation & Occasion, Brand, Package, Price and Channel
- System and Customer Economics
What We Can Do for You:
You will be part of the Africa Customer & Commercial team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done sustainability for better shared future, we will:
- Make our Culture Code inevitable
- Build winning Capabilities
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming adaptable
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
- We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th July, 2021.