Vine City Church International – We are an International Christian Ministry with a new church plant in Lagos – Ibeju Lekki area [Lekki Free Zone].
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community, Fellowships & Outreach Officer (Supplementary Teacher)
Location: Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate evangelistic outreach efforts for congregation.
- Must be able to build, maintain and lead teams
- Develop and build relationships with local organizations in order to understand community dynamics and how the church can meet their needs.
- Create opportunities for reaching new people in the community with the gospel.
- Plan and implement a calendar for multiple local mission opportunities and events.
- Maintain all communications for missions and outreach including (but not limited to) church newsletter, church program, website, social media, and local publications.
- Teach children in the supplementary school mathematics and English
- Prepare a well detailed note on subject topics to give the children
- Examine and mark students’ assignments and mock exams
- Candidates should possess a degree in Education (2.1 or 2.2)
- At least 2 years teaching Experience.
- Total Commitment to Christ, Evangelism and the new church.
- Must be born again for at least 2-5 Years
- Male or Female not be older than 30 years
- Must be Single.
- Must be able to teach English & Mathematics for primary and secondary school students.
- Must have experience in teaching.
- Must be fluent in Yoruba
- Must be resident in Lagos
- Must be willing to relocate to Ibeju – Lekki
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] and kindly indicate the Role you are applying for as the subject matter of their e-mail