King Solomon Hospital, a reputable Hospital based on the mainland of Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Health Worker (CHEW)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Treating minor illnesses, looking after pregnant women and caring for children.
- Performing health education activities, collecting statistics.
- Maintaining records and providing health care referrals.
- Family planning services, promotion of sanitation and hygiene.
- Screening for communicable diseases.
Skills / Qualifications
- Experience as a Community Health worker required.
- Bedside Manner.
- Infection Control.
- Nursing Skills.
- Health Promotion and Maintenance.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Relevant Health qualification.
- Clinical Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in person to:
King Solomon Hospital,
4B, Bola Street, Anthony Village,
Via email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th June, 2021