App Heroes Innovation Center is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Location: Lekki Express, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and co-ordinate activities at the co-working center / hub. Ensure the facility is properly maintained and functioning optimally
- Receive incoming calls / emails and provide information on inquiries
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with visitors of the co-working center
- Manage social media accounts and promote activities of the co-working center online
- Plan community events to promote the co-working center and its activities
- Take audit and keep records of visitors to the co-working center, track visitor subscriptions and provide support
- Manage training schedules and co-rodinate with coaches and students
- Seek out partnerships and sponsorships for the co-working / innovation center
- B.Sc qualification
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Human management / relationship management skills
- Candidate must live around the Lekki / ajah Axis
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good comprehension / Analytical skills.
- Must be articulate able to respond to emails fluently
- Computer Literate, must have knowledge of using the web browser, Microsoft word and excel
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th June, 2022.